A right candidate is not always the right candidate. Why ? The Company which recruits by itself favors…
Best way to use sourcing
- Choosing from more than 350 “job boards”, some of which are more well known than others, and withvarying costs, has become a seemingly impossible task.
- Targeting and attracting the right candidates requires expert knowledge.
- It is difficult to express the company’s full value through online advertisements.
- Determining the added value of the various media, in relation to their cost and their specialties, is a real challenge.
- Too many companies waste time by attempting to use multiple resources.
- Identifying, attracting and following up contacts initiated via social networks requires familiarity and knowledge of communication practices.
THE ROLE OF THE CONSULTANT
Your consultant will guide you through the complex variety of techniques for identifying candidates.
A recruitment company will help you to adjust and to adapt your communication to make the best fit with the “candidate market”.
They do this on a daily basis for different companies of various sizes and for various positions.
They provide expertise through the choice of words, the contact method, the nature of the contact and tools used.
Your success is in their interest.