You want to save time and reduce recruitment costs ? It is possible ! Nobody…
How to choose the recruiter for you?
Recruitment is a crucial act for the company. It is better to avoid making any mistakes whilst hiring and entrust the recruitment of the candidate to an expert. Do you want to save time and find the right candidate?
- Learn more about the processBefore you get into an arrangement, ask your recruiter what methods they use. Recruitment is a complex process. It is a bad sign if the recruiter does not propose a plan of action.
- Enquire about the toolsWhat tools need to be put in place? The role of a recruiter is to offer a recruitment service tailored to your needs. If you are looking for a bilingual candidate with English, make sure that there is a language level test. The more the consultant offers the right search tools for you, the more chance you have of finding what you are looking for.
- Renseignez-vous sur l’immersion If the recruiter holds interviews in advance with the company, you are on the right track. This step is often overlooked, yet it allows the recruiter to better understand the context and the real challenges of the position and the profile sought. This allows you to get it right from the start.
- Enquire about their success ratesA consultant can tell you that they are extremely talented and have successfully conducted several searches simultaneously. But can they prove it? A good recruiter will have conducted satisfaction surveys of both the client and the candidate. This helps to highlight the merit of a job well done.
- Enquire about their strengthsWhat approach to they take? Is their proposed approach in line with the company’s needs? If the consultant can provide good references and has answered all of the above questions, you can trust them.
- Enquire about your benefitsWhat will you gain? This is an essential point from which to choose the right recruiter. You must meet with interested and interesting candidates. The consultant must demonstrate trust and transparency. Do not underestimate the financial benefits, outsourcing your recruitment costs you less.