HOW TO SUCCEED 9 OUT 10 RECRUITMENTS You have probably already seen this situation…
5 tips for recruitment
Our mission is to recruit the right person who meets your expectations for a well-defined position.
Do you want to delegate your needs to a recruitment firm without having to worry? The relationship with your chosen service provider should be a partnership, based on trust and transparency.
- Identify the firm who understands not only your recruitment needs and expectations but also your environment, your business and your culture.
- You can rely on the methods they use. A firm that writes accurate specifications, interviews candidates before introducing them to you and keeps you informed throughout the recruitment process, can be seen to provide an assurance of quality.
- Question about the firm and its consultants, they must provide certain guarantees, demonstrating their skills and knowledge.
- You can also ask about the guarantees offered by the firm when the person recruited does not match the position or the company.
- Once the firm is selected, the mission should be given to them on an exclusive basis. This will enable them to identify suitable profiles, particularly in the case of complex missions for very specific positions. On the contrary, using the services of several service providers could harm your credibility as an employer if the same candidate is contacted by different recruitment firms.
FROM THE COMPANY’S SIDE
When you choose to work with a recruitment firm, it is essential to cooperate and work in harmony with it.
It is also vital to be totally frank with the selected recruitment firm. Be specific about your expectations and your needs, and remember to inform your service provider if the goals of the mission change. This will enable the firm to adapt and focus its research more effectively so as to bring you the best profiles. In addition, send your consultant any spontaneous applications you receive. This will allow your service provider to deal with all applications, while being the sole representative to communicate with each candidate.
Ultimately, the choice of a recruitment firm is also the choice of a person. To get the best results from the recruitment missions entrusted to your service provider, it is important to build a relationship based on trust and transparency and to establish a true partnership.