A right candidate is not always the right candidate. Why ? The Company which recruits by itself favors…
What can a recruitment consultancy do for you?
Recruitment and its various stages are not an exact science and it’s difficult and sometimes precarious for a company to choose who to recruit.
Many recruitments are failures because the candidate doesn’t stay in the company. These departures come mainly from a mismatch between the expectations of the candidate and those of the company.
- The goal is to have unlimited choice and not the choice of limits… A wider range allows you to compare more profiles and optimize your return on investment
- The best candidate isn’t the right one if his motivations do not correspond with what the company and the job can bring him or her
- Recruiting similar profiles can really curb the innovation and development of corporate activity
- At first, a successful recruitment is the search of a goal. Will the candidate lead the company towards this objective?
The daily work of a recruitment consultancy is to accompany you at each key stage of the process, to limit the risk of failure and to support you in decision-making phases.
The key is not to identify the “right candidate” but the interesting and motivated candidate who will meet your expectations and fit in the long term.
BECAUSE RECRUITMENT IS A FULL-TIME JOB, ELATOS IS COMMITED TO:
- Becoming a “facilitator”: Why should you recruit this candidate? What are his strengths? His points of improvement? How should you manage him? What are his expectations in the short and long term?
- Deeply understanding the recruitment context, its stakes, its environment by taking time to analyze the situation before the recruitment: “the immersion phase”.
- Giving you access to selected applications and monitoring the process in real-time thanks to ELATOS LIVE
- Appointing a single contact representative throughout the mission
- Favoring the sustainability of collaboration thanks to integration follow-up