Code of ethics
Professional commitments that make all the difference for successful recruitment.
- ELATOS is committed to carrying out its profession with respect for the private life of candidates and uses none of the following discrimination criteria; age, gender, origin, family situation, sexual orientation, race, physical appearance, health, surname, creed, customs, genetic characteristics, membership either real or supposed of an ethnic group or nation, handicap, pregnancy, political opinions or trade-union activities.
- ELATOS is committed to a best effort approach and the agency undertakes to use all suitable means for the success of the mission.
- ELATOS only accepts missions that it considers in all conscience to match its skills and capacities.
- ELATOS treats all information concerning candidates and the company as confidential and will not use the elements in its possession for purposes other than the success of the recruitment mission.
- ELATOS refrains from transmitting a candidate’s CV or any other document to a third party without the candidate’s agreement.
- ELATOS does not receive or accept any form of payment from declared or potential candidates.
- ELATOS undertakes to manage and develop relationships with clients in the same way as those with candidates in terms of quality, trust, transparency and confidentiality.
- ELATOS agrees to assess a candidate on the sole basis of his skills and behavior in relation to the vacant position.
- ELATOS agrees to provide the candidate with feedback at the end of the first interview, concerning the strengths and weaknesses of his application in relation to the position’s expected profile.
- ELATOS undertakes to keep the company and candidates updated about the progress of the mission on a regular basis.
- ELATOS uses approved and controlled techniques to evaluate candidates, thereby guaranteeing seriousness, efficiency and objectivity. Individual interviews are the preferred means of assessment.
- ELATOS strives to continually improve the techniques and expertise used by its consultants and, more generally, by its associates.
- ELATOS undertakes to keep in close contact with the company and the chosen candidate during the trial and integration period.