Innovation and New Energy Services Manager – Electric Mobility m/f
- Identify, evaluate and propose ideas and concepts for new high value-added services at the crossroads of energy and electromobility and ensure their pathway to the market.
- Define, analyse and evaluate the viability of the business model and the impact on the organisation.
- Lead and support project groups by soliciting internal/external expertise.
- Engage in continuous exchange with internal departments to minimize time to market.
- Create and cultivate a climate of shakeup and innovation in energy services.
- Monitor the market, identify, develop and cultivate a network of partners and prescribers for the emergence of new solutions with high added value.
- Conduct various technical and economic opportunity studies, particularly in the field of smart-charging, data services and financial clearing between local operators.
Male or female. A good knowledge of the energy markets at European level. Entrepreneurial spirit, strong business sense and management of complex projects. Fluency in English is essential.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the energy sector, on parallel themes, for example with an international operator or in a consulting firm.
Higher education (minimum 5 years of higher education) such as a business or engineering school or similar.
It’s my job
Girève is a B2B interoperability platform operator. As such, our research focuses exclusively on companies or local authorities, and never directly on the end user of the electric vehicle. Our R&D activity is carried out in close contact with other industrial stakeholders, universities and research laboratories. The stakes are high: to imagine, experiment, and develop services and products at the crossroads of two changing sectors, energy and mobility.
After training as a telecom engineer, Marion Arlès worked as a consultant for large groups in the energy sector. In particular, she carried out various missions for Enedis within the strategy and major projects department and developed her experience within major groups such as EDF, RTE, Alstom, Veolia and Suez Environnement, groups with which she developed her expertise in energy transition.
After more than a decade of experience, she founded her own innovation consulting company. She joined the Girève group in 2018, as innovation and new services energy manager – electricity mobility.
Job description created in partnership with